Warranty and returns
Reasons for returning a product may be:
- Provision of goods not in full;
- Provision of the wrong product, which was paid for;
- Provision of goods, the characteristics of which do not correspond to the stated;
- The withdrawal of goods by the Seller for any reason (for example, upon detection of violations of production technology);
- Other significant violations of the Sales/Supply Agreement;
- Annulment of the contract in court.
- The Seller bears warranty obligations to the Buyer for the Product within 1 year from the date of transfer of the Product to the Buyer, which is reflected by the date of the certified consignment note and act of acceptance of the product.
- Returns and refunds are governed by EU law or by the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement with the purchaser.
Request a quote
You can trust the 10-year experience of our engineers in striving to provide the best solutions for your business!